Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting back to normal except the weather

In the last few months I have been co0ped-up in my studio waiting for spring to begin.

With the AC Moore stores discombobulated on a weekly basis, not knowing if they wanted to continue art classes or not,  put me in a state of March madness, and I’m not talking about basketball.

Thankfully, AC Moore has decided to continue the classes with a few minor changes and alls well.

I  love the process of creating so much that when it ends, even temporarily, it sends me into a brief tailspin. This dry spell has made me appreciate how much I really missed painting with my friends and students. Tomorrow I have a full class in Hanover, Pa, and I am ecstatic. Now, what is missing is the warm weather and the universe will be back in order.

 

No comments: