Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 new year thank you and promise

Happy 2013 to everyone. Like most people, ever year I make a few resolutions. This year it's about weight loss and only weight loss. For my students and anyone who follows my art, I plan to do a whole lot of videos and renew my commitment to doing a painting a day. At least five per week.

After an artist block that has lasted during the month of December, I woke up to a new creative sunrise. Maybe it was my over holiday spirit. Our grandchildren can renew the awe of the season. In a sense, because they are close, we all become children during the season. As I come back to reality, I look forward to 2013 as an opportunity to become a better man, husband and teacher.

Stay tuned for many instructional videos for free and a year of painting. Happy New Year to all.2013snowman_newyear-2012-12-30-12-46.jpg

No comments: