Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Who is the alien at Planet Fitness?

In my never ending trek to lose weight, I joined Planet Fitness Gym. Its a good name because I realized I'm the space alien or most of the other are space aliens. While waiting for a treadmill I made a really quick sketch with a pen.

It seems most of the girls wear pony tails and have a t-shirt advocating a good cause. The guys wear a lot of gear with sports logo's. All have ipods or smart phones attached to thier ears,in the pockets of the treadmill most have waterbottles with funny spouts. I brought a regular waterbottle with a cap the rotates off.

I noticed a elderly man (over 85) wearing regular shoes a white shirt with a color and black socks walking very slowly on the treadmill. I'm guessing it was the doctors orders. I'm thinking he's the alein.planetfitness_sketch-2012-07-18-21-38.jpg

No comments: